St Albans Crokinole Open & Doubles Championship
Prepare for a Crokinole extravaganza at the St Albans Crokinole Open & Doubles Championship! This highly anticipated event showcases both singles and doubles play, offering players the opportunity to compete individually and team up with a partner for even more Crokinole excitement.
With the opportunity to compete in singles and doubles, the St Albans Crokinole Open & Doubles Championship offers a unique chance to enjoy the wonderful game of Crokinole!
Sponsored by Masters Traditional Games www.mastersofgames.com
- 10.30am Registration for doubles.
- 10.45am Doubles Group stage to start
- 12.45pm end of doubles group games
- 1.00pm Semi-finals
- 1.30om Final of doubles
- 2.00pm Doubles event ends
- 1.30pm- 2.00pm registration for singles event ( unless in doubles and already registered)
- 2.30pm – 4.30pm Singles group stages
- 5.15pm Singles Quarterfinals
- 5.45pm Singles Semi finals
- 6.15pm Singles Grand final